Saturday, September 08, 2012

engineer brother

brother: engineer
I am talking about the elder one
which has been staying away
longer than what I did over the south china sea

But he is alright
creating a future of his own
after declining Dad's call for help
to stay with dad, to receive the baton
for dignity and integrity of the family.

I don't complain about sacrificing myself
for the honour of the family
but the engineer brother refusal
signal's his insistence on creating his own route.

The last Raya, his car was full with the little ones...

I am happy for him.


Enjoy your weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Respect ko dienn, hari2 ada je nak tulis. Keep up bro. xxx Gruppa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get used to it, there is no stopping. Bahasa saya bukan bagaus pun Gruppa.

      Delete
  2. I am glad he is doing fine Dien. Berapa panjang trailer dia ler nie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His trailer is quite long, almost five.

      Delete