Sunday, September 16, 2012

fairlady, very sleek

I wasn't very fashionable
"skema" as you said, or old fashioned
and yet I bought something memorable
for myself, not for anyone else
as I stroll along Likas Bay
on cool windy days
to view the clearest of sky
to sooth the agony and sorrow
to rekindle spirit and bruised ego
to open up the heart to the sky
with familiar setting across the sea
kissing the sweetest of salty air

my fairlady stays there.
not sleezy... but sleek my dear

_______________________________
SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU Anja
May your future be as happy and bright
as you imagine.
_______________________________

nissan fairlady
september 2012

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Sweetest of salty air?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely salty for sea breeze, but the experience is forever sweet.

      Delete