Friday, September 26, 2014

The breath of our lives......


For the fact that I am not really into cars
I ended up owning a mini cooper
so small, so slight, yet can be so fast
but that accident, really thought me a lesson
at traffic light, it's wise to give extra second
just in case a crazy guy race-up through his red

I understand about their requirements
the process, the standards and all
on quality, i had been well exposed
during my days over land below the wind
teaming up a foreign company

with construction, plantations and health services
tourism, oil and gas as adds on
I wonder if I have the strength to retain some sense
on the ever demanding world of business.

I don't wish to fall as victim
of lavish interpretation of life
when extravagance nudge to a hole
of bottomless depth of craziness

I have seen it all in some friends
 forgetting that life is just temporary
neglecting the fact of needy souls
making companies where they are....

The fact that I continue writing
is to put some balance in the madhouse
as I give mind and soul, a healing
of brutality, and threats avalanche


I wanna stay cool and relax.
as quiet poet.... :)







........................... dienn.




13 comments:

  1. Mini cooper, small and mahal!
    Dienn yang berhati seni... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mini cooper latih orang jadi rendah diri....... :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. of course.... i can always hear them thinking "oh look, the car so tiny.. like a toy"... hehe.

      Delete
    2. Or... 'small car yet so expensive'... Wohoo... :P

      Delete
    3. and some would say.. " duduk bersempit2...."

      Delete
  3. Hehe... Asal naik kereta mahal ok je...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kereta tu sesuai sampai peringkat umur tertentu je .... come a time, the little princesses will drive it.... another 15 years from now, I am old, ancient.. :)

      Delete
  4. hehe.... i will not give the spectacles sign. nanti ada orang akan beri huraian panjang.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh okay... Urmm... Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's alright.... we learn along the way, what hit hurt and harp.... maturing... ehemm....

      Delete
  6. The maturing... Pain... Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then followed by healing process....

      Delete