Wednesday, May 28, 2014

getting away

it's one of those little dreams
wanting to be far from familiarity
as long as we safeguard sanity
to hunt and tame a HOME




HOME


Bangi home offers convenience
for everyone, not far from work
very close to my 18 holes

But I want a different home
far away from anyone else
with just birds and flowers
for the two to roam around
an environment of freshness
for ummi to recuperate
and be happy
and talk about little things
and for me to listen
and be part of the healing process.

Am I being too deep into work
that anything else become secondary
even the two and even ummi.?

But work is something else
always a pillar for the rest to lean on
for the many souls that earn a living
for the many vendor and customers
that we call ecosystem
needing and depending.

I dream for balance
between the many facets of life
of me and the rest


a 10 acre plot
at the foot of small hill
with a house so neat..

and the only worry
is in the name of the locality
I once joked with ummi
if somewhere along the timeline
that fate let me go away first
she would at least remember the name of the place

Janda Baik.


............................................................................ dienn



2 comments:

  1. Tempat tu malam boleh tahan sejuknye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tempias dari genting highland.......

      Delete