Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I will remember you

I will remember you, will you remember me? 
Don't let your life pass you by, Weep not for the memories Remember the good times that we had? I let them slip away from us when things got bad. How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun Want to feel your warmth upon me I want to be the one 
I will remember you, will you remember me? 
Don't let your life pass you by 
Weep not for the memories 

I'm so tired but I can't sleep 
Standin' on the edge of something much to deep 
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word 
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard


I'm so afraid to love you 

But more afraid to lose 
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose 
Once there was a darkness 
Deep and endless night 
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me life



............. (Sarah McLachlan)

No comments:

Post a Comment